Pontoon Boat Rentals
Enjoy a day or weekend on beautiful Center Hill Lake on one of Pate Ford Marina's pontoon boats. Pontoon boat rentals on Center Hill Lake are available 7 days a week. Pates Ford Marina, close to Smithville, TN, offers the best pontoon boat rentals on Center Hill Lake.
Pontoon Boats Rates
Rental times are 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Due to high rental volume the non-refundable full amount must be made in advance. In the case of inclimate weather, a 'rain check' will be issued for a future date in the same calendar year.
$200.00 Monday-Thursday (excluding holidays)
For more information eamil us at [email protected]
NO PETS AND NO GRILLING ALLOWED ON THE PONTOON BOAT
PONTOON RENTAL POLICIES
- Reservations for The Pates Ford Resort and Marina pontoon rentals may be made by phone and confirmed upon receipt of deposit.
- Full amount must be received when reservation is made. These funds are applied to pontoon rental amount. Non-refundable, no cancellation policy for all rentals.
- Pontoon rental fee does not include gasoline, oil or Tennessee state tax.
- Pontoon rentals returning after scheduled return time will be charged $100.00 per hour overtime charge,. Limited exceptions apply.
- Final inspection and refueling will be done upon boats return to marina. All damages/gasoline used will be charged and due immediately. There are no exceptions to this, regardless of the reason.
- Refunds of payment will not be made for early return or rain. Rainchecks will be given prior to pontoon leaving marina only and must be used in same calendar year.
- Renter must have valid I.D. (driverâ€™s license) and will be required to sign a rental agreement and waiver before boarding the pontoon rental.
- The carrying on or storing on board of any flammable liquids or fireworks is not allowed by order of State Fire Marshal.
- No pets allowed or grilling on pontoon rentals.
- Towing tubes, skiing, etc.. is not permitted behind pontoon boats.
- No jumping/diving from boat.