Fishlipz Fun Run
Boaters will enjoy the beauty of Center Hill Lake at the “Fishlipz Fun Run” hosted by Pate’s Ford Marina. This is the 14th year of the poker run that benefits Jolly Angels and the Brandon Elder Scholarship Fund. The presenting sponsor is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge. Tootsie’s provides the entertainment at Fishlipz for the weekend among other donated items and services.
This year’s run takes place the weekend of Saturday, August 13th on beautiful Center Hill Lake. Lunch will be available at Fishlipz before the run. There will be five stops with a raft up at Pine Creek (stop 4) where a DJ will be on a houseboat to provide entertainment for everyone before retuning to Pate’s Ford Marina.
Fishlipz is the place official after party spot. The chip exchange will start at 6p with 5k in cash prize going to the top 3 hands. The auction will contain autographed guitars, Titans and UT items, packages for a day/night on Broaday (Nashville), boat products from EB Marine and handmade baskets prepared by the ladies at Pate's Ford Marina.
Fishlipz Fun Run Entry Form
14th Annual Poker Run at Pates Ford Marina to benefit Jolly Angels & Brandon Elder Scholarship Funds Sponsored by Tootsies Orchid Lounge
Rules & Regulations
- THIS IS NOT A RACE
- DUI on the water is the same as on land
- Boat drivers are to observe all boating laws – and are responsible for observing all wake restrictions and zones
- Operating Kill Switches are MANDATORY
- All participants are encouraged to wear life jackets
- Stop 1 – Sligo Marina (No Wake Zone) (will be 3rd stop for some boats to manage dock traffic)
- Stop 2 – Hurricane Marina
- Stop 3 – Hidden Harbor Marina (Store)
- Stop 4 – Pine Creek (Tie Up Area)
- Stop 5 – Pates Ford Marina at card table
Making all stops is not required. A full hand will be given for all paid registrations.
12n-Run Begins (Fastest boats first)
6pm-Poker chips exchanged
Make Check to
Bring entry and check to Fishlipz Resort & Grill
Possible Poker Hands
|1||Straight Flush||2||Four of a Kind||3||Full House|
|4||Flush||5||Straight||6||Three of a Kind|
|7||Two Pair||8||One Pair||9||High Card|